Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Barbara



Tuesday morning started off on the Upper Westside at the ABC Studios. Being in the audience at The View was the plan. Once again I must admit I don't watch daytime television so I am out of the loop but love going to tapings. The View is actually a live show so it had an even more fun dynamic. Walking into the studio and seeing the stage set with five chairs was jackpot central. It meant the one and only Barbara Walters would be there that day. I have been a long time fan of Ms Walters since I was about 8-years-old. The show was fun. Barbara was amazing. Eva Longoria was a guest so we walked away with her cookbook. Who knew? Oohhh and the Real Housewives of NYC were there. Bingo. Loads of fun and a lot of laughs. And did I mention Barbara Walters? She is gold in my book.

No comments: